Our Los Angeles Bus Tours
provide sightseeing of top attractions. If Los Angeles Sightseeing tours of top attractions is your thing, then you want our Grand LA Sightseeing Tours. While our Afternoon LA Tour is shorter and also provides sightseeing, they still see all the popular spots.
- Board our best Los Angeles Tour Bus and get ready to see the amazing, stunning LA city, Hollywood and more!
- Go to Hollywood walk of fame and walk where the celebrities have stood!
- Have a picture opportunity with the world famous Hollywood sign behind you.
- Stop at the Farmers Market at The Grove for an hour for lunch. A truly iconic Los Angeles Sightseeing Tour Location and very popular by the locals.
- You get to see the Griffith Observatory in real life.
- Our wise and experienced Los Angeles Sightseeing Tour Guides will make your day amazing.
- Our tour bus has air conditioning and are extremely comfortable to sit in between stops.
- Some packages include seeing certain famous stars homes!
- Some Los Angeles Tour bus packages include Santa Monica Pier.
Adult Price:$75 Child price:$70
Want a Los Angeles Tour with privacy? We offer Private LA Tours by phone to take you from Downtown LA to Hollywood. You get to choose where you go or we can take you to all our favorite locations.
Where do your tours pick up?
- Our Los Angeles Tours provide free pick-up in various locations.
- Find out if you’re eligible for our free Los Angeles Bus Tour pick-up by calling us at 213-385-3004 before or after booking your hotel. If you already booked a hotel, we can tell you if we pick up there or tell you how to get on our Los Angeles Tour Bus.
Our customers are vocal about their LA Tours experience, so we will let their statements speak for themselves.
- Muhammed says “No body could have a better tour. Paul was friendly and greatly helpful.”
- Jerry Bilson says “I love the small groups, the tour guide interacted with all of us on the tour.”
- Henry Sy says “Carlos the guide was both knowledgeable and funny, great overview.”
- Kathy Soto says “Paul was our driver, and he had us laughing throughout the day. “
- Meredith H says ” I did the Grand City Tour on my first day in LA and it gave me a really good feel for the city. The guide was friendly and knowledgable, and the bus comfortable.” via tripadvisor
- Southdakota says “This tour was a really great way to see the sites of LA and our tour guide, Paul, was prompt, friendly, and very knowledgeable about the history of EVERYTHING. ” via tripadvisor
- Jing T says “They have a high end ride no less than a Mercedes Benz van to bring you around the best sights of LA.” via tripadvisor
- Meredith says “I did the Grand City Tour on my first day in LA and it gave me a really good feel for the city. The guide was friendly and knowledgable, and the bus comfortable.”
- Eric S says “My wife, daughter and I just finished a tour with Guideline Tours. Carlos was a great tour guide and the company provides excellent service…. highly recommend!”
- Aberdeen says “This tour was a really great way to see the sites of LA and our tour guide, Paul, was prompt, friendly, and very knowledgeable about the history of EVERYTHING.”
- Ginny says “We were lucky bought to have Paul be our tour operator for a 4 hr tour of LA and it’s sights.”
- JD_dragna says “I have been on a bunch of tours of different cities across the world and this tour tops them all. ” via tripadvisor
- dayna_butcher says “Paul gave a great tour of LA and was very informative on the culture and history. Overall a friendly, interesting tour, perfect if you don’t have long in LA and want to see the sights.” via tripadvisor
We have hundreds of great reviews for our Los Angeles Tours, including these from customers who took our tours on tripadvisor and from Google reviews that you can read.
Sometimes certain attractions may become inaccessible. That is out of our control if that does happen. No refunds.