Tours Los Angeles
Book Grand Los Angeles Tours, see Hollywood, Beverly Hills & more!
Do you want to experience Los Angeles and nearby areas without fighting traffic or paying hefty parking fees everywhere you go? If so, get ready for a fun-filled day with A Day in LA Tours. A Day in LA Tours offers the best experience of the area’s most iconic sights and landmarks. See our 2,500+ 5-Star TripAdvisor reviews! This guided tour (from LA-natives) is perfect for families, couples and all ages! If you don’t have and amazing time, tell us why and pay us what you want! (does not apply to cancellations, guest must take the tour). On our tour, you’ll experience the following:
- board our Los Angeles tour bus and get ready to see the amazing, stunning Los Angeles city, hollywood and more!
- Go to Hollywood walk of fame and walk where the celebrities have stood!
- Have a picture opportunity with the world famous Hollywood sign behind you.
- Stop at the Farmers Market at The Grove for an hour for lunch. A truly iconic Los Angeles tour location and very popular by the locals.
- See the Griffith Observatory in real life, as it looks like it does below.
- Our wise and experienced Los Angeles sightseeing tour guides will make your day amazing.
- Our Los Angeles buses have air conditioning and are extremely comfortable to sit down and chill between stops.
- Some packages include Seeing certain famous stars homes!
- Some packages include Santa Monica Pier.
- See the dolby theater in all it’s glory, one of the top attractions in Los Angeles.
- See Hollywood, the town, the legend, in all it’s glory.
- Travel down sunset strip and see iconic landmarks that you have dream about.
Los Angeles tour packages
- Prefer some privacy on your Los Angeles Tours? We offer Private Los Angeles Group Tours to take you from Downtown Los Angeles to Hollywood. You get to choose where you go or we can take you to all our favorite locations
- See Los angeles your way by booking a private Los Angeles tour.
How are you the best rated Los Angeles Bus Tours?
- We have five out of five stars in the Los Angeles tours tripadvisor section and on Google reviews. This makes us the best Los Angeles tour company from our perspective along with hundreds of other people who agree in their reviews.
Questions and answers about our Los Angeles tours.
What do we see on Los Angeles sightseeing Tours?
- If you are on a private Tour of Los Angeles, you can customize your Los Angeles tours trip to your hearts delight.
- Our LA bus tours go to all the great places in Los Angeles, including Beverly hills, Hollywood, and more.
- It doesn’t matter if you want to see the trendy sights of Beverley hills, or anything else you want to do, you can do it on a private tour of Los Angeles. We have been providing stellar Los Angeles tours for over 30 years.
Do you only go to Los Angeles, Hollywood & Beverly Hills?
- It all depends what Los Angeles bus tour you take as to where we go. One of our best LA tours is the grand Los Angeles tour, which goes to grand sightseeing places that you will love to see. On our LA city tour that includes movie stars homes we go to Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, the Hollywood Sign, the Walk of Fame, and the famous Chinese Theater. On another Los Angeles city tour we stop at Sunset Strip, Beverly Hills, Rodeo drive, and select movie stars homes.
Where do your tours pick up?
- Our Los Angeles tours provide free pick-up in various locations for our Los Angeles sightseeing tours.
- Find out if you’re eligible for our free Los Angeles bus tour pick-up by calling us at 213-385-3004 before or after booking your hotel. If you already booked a hotel, we can tell you if we pick up there or tell you how to get on our Los Angeles tour bus.
What are Los Angeles bus tours ?
- Los Angeles bus tours let you see great sightseeing locations. They are a great way to have an enjoyable Los Angeles Tour.
- We give you a true sightseeing experience of Los Angeles.
What did your customers think about their Los Angeles sightseeing Tours Experience?
Our customers are vocal about their Los Angeles Tours experience, so we will let their statements speak for themselves
- Muhammed says “No body could have a better tour. Paul was friendly and greatly helpful.”
- Jerry Bilson says “I love the small groups, the tour guide interacted with all of us on the tour.”
- Henry Sy says “Carlos the guide was both knowledgeable and funny, great overview.”
- Kathy Soto says “Paul was our driver, and he had us laughing throughout the day. “
- Meredith H says ” I did the Grand City Tour on my first day in LA and it gave me a really good feel for the city. The guide was friendly and knowledgable, and the bus comfortable.” via tripadvisor
- Southdakota says “This tour was a really great way to see the sites of LA and our tour guide, Paul, was prompt, friendly, and very knowledgeable about the history of EVERYTHING. ” via tripadvisor
- Jing T says “They have a high end ride no less than a Mercedes Benz van to bring you around the best sights of LA.” via tripadvisor
- Meredith says “I did the Grand City Tour on my first day in LA and it gave me a really good feel for the city. The guide was friendly and knowledgable, and the bus comfortable.”
- Eric S says “My wife, daughter and I just finished a tour with Guideline Tours. Carlos was a great tour guide and the company provides excellent service…. highly recommend!”
- Aberdeen says “This tour was a really great way to see the sites of LA and our tour guide, Paul, was prompt, friendly, and very knowledgeable about the history of EVERYTHING.”
- Ginny says “We were lucky bought to have Paul be our tour operator for a 4 hr tour of LA and it’s sights.”
- JD_dragna says “I have been on a bunch of tours of different cities across the world and this tour tops them all. ” via tripadvisor
- dayna_butcher says “Paul gave a great tour of LA and was very informative on the culture and history. Overall a friendly, interesting tour, perfect if you don’t have long in LA and want to see the sights.” via tripadvisor
We have hundreds of great reviews for our Los Angeles Tours, including these from customers who took our Los Angeles tours on tripadvisor and from Google reviews that you can read.
Sometimes certain attractions may become inaccessible. That is out of our control if that does happen. This rarely happens, but if it does happen we are unable to offer refunds.