While I like to go around on my own when I’m in a new place to get a feel of the area I thought I’d try a guided tour this time around and this didn’t disappoint. Informative, friendly, and worth the money spent. The tour took us through the sights you’d expect and more. Read more
Grand City of LA, Hollywood, & Beverly Hills Tour with Select Movie Stars’ Homes
Pick-Up & Drop-Off at Select Hotels
Guided Tour with a Small Group
Discover the best that the city has to offer on this guided tour of Los Angeles! See iconic sights like the Hollywood Sign and Rodeo Drive from the comfort of a private minibus driven by your friendly, experienced tour guide.
The A-List Sights
Hollywood Walk of Fame
Griffith Park Observatory
Walt Disney Concert Hall
Select Movie Stars’ Homes
The Original Farmers Market
Downtown Los Angeles
Beverly Hills Sign
Click the tabs to find out more
$75 for adults, $70 for children
Between 8:30am and 9:15am
We pick up from select hotels in the Hollywood area between 8:30am and 8:45am and from hotels in the Downtown LA area between 8:50am and 9:15am. Please note: times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
JW Marriott Los Angeles LA Live or one of thirteen other hotels. See the full list below for locations to identify your pick-up spot.
- Courtyard and Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles LA Live (901 W Olympic Blvd)
- Hilton Checkers Los Angeles (535 S Grand Ave)
- Hotel Figueroa, DTLA (939 S Figueroa St)
- InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown (900 Wilshire Blvd)
- JW Marriott Los Angeles LA Live (900 W Olympic Blvd)
- The LA Grand Hotel Downtown (333 S Figueroa St)
- Luxe City Center Hotel (1020 S Figueroa St)
- Millenium Biltmore Los Angeles (506 S Grand Ave)
- Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza (251 S Olive St)
- Sheraton Grand Los Angeles (711 S Hope St)
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites (404 S Figueroa St)
- Hollywood Hotel (1160 N Vermont Ave)
- The Hollywood Roosevelt (7000 Hollywood Blvd)
- W Hollywood (6250 Hollywood Blvd)
Year round, seven days a week
Approximately 4.5 hours
Min. 1, Max. 13
We can accommodate up to 52 passengers with advance notice. Please contact us if your group is larger than 13 people.
Tour with local guide, round-trip transportation from select hotels (see full list under pick-up information)
Gratuities, meals/snacks, beverages
What to Bring
Money for lunch (or bring your own), car seats (for children that require them)
You will be accompanied by an experienced tour guide who will drive you around the city.
Get to Know the City of Angels
Our tour begins in Downtown Los Angeles, where you can see the towering skyscrapers, the famous Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, and the modern architecture of the Walt Disney Concert Hall. We will stop for a few photos at the Concert Hall then continue onto the Griffith Park Observatory. Here you will get a stunning panoramic view of the “City of the Angels” as well as the iconic Hollywood Sign.
We then make our way to Hollywood, original home of the city’s entertainment industry. No trip to Hollywood would be complete without a stop at Grauman’s Chinese Theater, which is now known as the TCL Chinese Theater. Here you can walk among the cemented handprints and footprints of movie stars, both past and present. We’ll give you time to stroll along Hollywood Boulevard and find the star of your favorite entertainer on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. While you’re here, check out the exterior of the Dolby Theater, home to the Academy Awards (a.k.a. the Oscars).
Next, your tour will cruise along the storied Sunset Strip, where you will see bars, restaurants, and nightclubs that the young and hot in Hollywood frequent. The tour continues into the gorgeous neighborhoods of Beverly Hills, and here you can see a selection of movie stars’ homes and a photo stop at the famous Beverly Hills Sign. But the tour doesn’t stop there — you’ll also see where the rich and famous spend their money at the world’s most exclusive boutique shops along Rodeo Drive. Throughout the ride, your guide will point out filming locations from the movie “Pretty Woman”, such as the Beverly Wilshire Hotel.
Our last stop will be for lunch at the dazzling Grove Shopping Mall and charming Original Farmers Market, a must-see destination loved by tourists and locals alike. Your guide can recommend the best places to grab a bite, and then you have a chance to walk around and enjoy the area’s sights.
The tour then returns to the select Hollywood and Downtown LA hotels on a route through one of the city’s unique neighborhoods. If you’re not ready to end your LA adventure, be sure to ask your guide for restaurant recommendations or more places to visit.
Other Important Information
- In addition to its many iconic sights, the city of Los Angeles is known for its traffic. For this reason, pick-up and drop-off times are approximate.
- Southern California is known for its sunny weather, so we recommend bringing sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses for our short walks around the stops.
- For safety reasons, our vehicles do not feature an open-top roof. However, you will still be able to capture many wonderful photos from the comfort of our luxurious, air-conditioned vehicles and at our stops.
- The exact order in which we visit the locations is subject to change due to traffic conditions or other circumstances.
Testimonials from Past Clients
This tour was an awesome experience! Our tour guide was Bing, and she was so very knowledgeable. It was apparent that she loved this place. I highly recommend for solo travelers who are looking for a foundation for further exploration. Read more
Our guide Bing was a great, very knowledgeable and keen to share lots fun facts with us about the sites, the movies and the celebrities. We visited almost all the sites and were never rushed. There was plenty of time at each stop to enjoy the landmarks. Read more
Booking with Guideline Tours is the best way to tour and enjoy the famous sights and locations around Los Angeles and is highly recommended. The tour guide and drivers are all very knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, and dedicated in helping answer our questions during our stay. Read more
I just finished my tour with Carlos and I cannot say enough good things. […] Carlos was friendly, professional, and very very knowledgeable! We were able to stop at a few locations and he told me when to have my camera ready well in advance. Read more