Great tour. We had an excellent time. Outstanding staff. Thank you much Bing for all your guidance and Thank you Mark! Read more
LA Corporate Group Tour
Customizable to Your Group’s Wishes
Room for Up to 52 Passengers
Want to take your corporate group for a bit of sightseeing while in Los Angeles? Join one of our experienced guides for a private tour of the city’s best destinations.
We provide pick-up from your hotel, conference, office, etc. in the Downtown LA or Hollywood area.
Take the worry out of getting your group from one place to another -- let us show you the city between meetings and luncheons!
We offer more than a traditional charter bus. With over 35+ years of experience, we can show you LA’s best sights as well as get you to where you need to be at the end of the tour.
Got a big group? We can accommodate up to 52 passengers on our tours.
Click the tabs to find out more
1 to 13 passengers: $695
14 to 21 passengers: $1250
22 to 52 passengers: $2495
Varies depending on your needs. Please contact us upon booking to discuss.
We pick up from select hotels in the Hollywood area around 1:30pm and from hotels in the Downtown LA area around 2:00pm. Please note: times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Most hotels, rentals, or conference centers in the Downtown LA or Hollywood area. Please contact us if you are out of the area, as we may be able to accommodate.
- Courtyard and Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles LA Live (901 W Olympic Blvd)
- Hilton Checkers Los Angeles (535 S Grand Ave)
- Hotel Figueroa, DTLA (939 S Figueroa St)
- InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown (900 Wilshire Blvd)
- JW Marriott Los Angeles LA Live (900 W Olympic Blvd)
- The LA Grand Hotel Downtown (333 S Figueroa St)
- Luxe City Center Hotel (1020 S Figueroa St)
- Millenium Biltmore Los Angeles (506 S Grand Ave)
- Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza (251 S Olive St)
- Sheraton Grand Los Angeles (711 S Hope St)
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites (404 S Figueroa St)
- Hollywood Hotel (1160 N Vermont Ave)
- The Hollywood Roosevelt (7000 Hollywood Blvd)
- W Hollywood (6250 Hollywood Blvd)
Year round, seven days a week
Approximately 5 hours
Min. 1, Max. 52
We can accommodate up to 52 passengers with advance notice. Please contact us if your group is larger than 13 people.
- Private tour with a local guide
- Round-trip transportation from your accommodation in the Downtown LA or Hollywood area
- Live tour commentary in English, Spanish, or Portuguese (contact us in advance to request languages other than English)
Gratuities, meals/snacks, beverages
What to Bring
Money for lunch/dinner, if you’d like (or bring your own)
1 to 13 passengers: You will be accompanied by an experienced tour guide who will drive you around the city.
14+ passengers: You will be accompanied by an experienced tour guide as well as a driver.
Other Important Information
- Because we are licensed for sightseeing transportation purposes, we are not authorized for simple transportation from one point to another unless sightseeing is included. Please keep this in mind when booking a tour with us.
- While we are happy to customize your itinerary, please keep in mind that we may be unable to fulfill your requests if they are deemed logistically unfeasible. However, we will do our best to help you craft a tour that makes the most of your time with us.
- We offer round-trip transportation to most locations in the Downtown LA or Hollywood area. If you don’t want to return to your place of pick-up at the end of the tour, please let us know, and we can drop you off at a location in either of those two zones.
- Please contact us in advance if you would like to request a tour in Portuguese or Spanish.
Testimonials from Past Clients
These guys were very accommodating and professional. This was not a large tour bus so your group is small, mine had about 10 people. […] We passed through a lot of different neighborhoods (from Silver Lake to Beverly Hills) and the guide shared stories in each section, all very intriguing. Ending at the farmer’s market for lunch was a nice touch. I would recommend this tour if you are looking for something far more relaxed but still extremely informative about the key things to see in LA. Read more
Enjoyed the Grand Tour of LA, with Paul as our guide. We were on the early tour on a Saturday. Was able to see some main areas including the Hollywood sign, Hollywood Blvd, the farmers market. The bus was for small groups and very clean. Very informative with a great guide. Would use this tour company again. Read more
This tour of Los Angeles was excellent. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and had a true, personal knowledge of the area. She added some extra sites and was very friendly. The bottles of water on a hot day were much appreciated. Read more
I highly recommend Guideline Tours. They were very knowledgeable of the area, very punctual, the vehicle was clean and comfortable, and we saw many sights in LA that we never would have seen on our own. Very enjoyable and worth the money! Read more